- 3 oz. Daphane Limoncello
- 3 oz. good quality vodka
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz. ginger beer – I use Fever-Tree
- plenty of ice
- lemon slices – for garnish
- 1 oz. simple syrup – optional
- Fill glasses with plenty of ice. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Add the limoncello, vodka, fresh lemon juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour into glasses.
- Add Ginger Beer to the top of drinks and stir. Enjoy!
Tips for making THE BEST Limoncello Moscow Mules at home.
- ALWAYS use fresh lemon juice. This is important.
- Simple Syrup. Use this if you like your drinks on the sweeter side. Start with an ounce per mug. You can always add more.
- Place your limoncello, vodka and lemon juice in the refrigerator pre-party time.