- 3 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup
- 1 ounces (2 tablespoons) Daphane Limoncello
- 1 ounces (2 tablespoons) white rum
- 4 ounces (½ cup) soda water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and syrup.
- Add the limoncello and rum and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Fill a hurricane or highball glass with ice, then strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with soda water.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves.