- 1 ½ ounces fresh raspberry juice, from 3-4 ounces raspberries
- 1 ½ ounces Daphane Berrycello
- 1 ounce vodka
- ¼ ounce simple syrup*
- ½ ounce freshly-squeezed lemon juice (optional, to make less sweet)
- 2 ounces club soda, seltzer, or sparkling water (optional, to serve as a cooler)
- raspberries or lemon twist, for garnish
- Make the raspberry juice: Mash the raspberries in a measuring glass. Transfer to a piece of cheesecloth or a nut milk bag and squeeze out as much juice as possible.
- Combine ingredients: Measure out 2 ½ ounces of raspberry juice and transfer to a cocktail shaker. Add limoncello, vodka, simple syrup, and lemon juice (if using), and fill with ice. Shake well.
- Strain and garnish: Strain mixture into glass of choice (see recipe notes below), over ice if desired. Top with club soda (if using) and stir. Garnish with fresh raspberries or a lemon twist and serve immediately.