- 2 oz. Daphane Berrycello
- 2 oz. good quality vodka
- 8 oz. ginger beer
- 2 oz. lime juice – freshly squeezed
- 2 large strawberries – sliced
- 2 basil leaves
- fruit flavored ice cubes – optional, read blog notes
- additional strawberries, lime wedges, basil – for serving
- When ready to serve, take two copper mugs and place sliced strawberries and basil in bottom of mugs. Muddle slightly.
- Add ice cubes. Then add 2 oz. of tequila, 4 oz. of ginger beer, and 1 oz. of lime juice to each mug. Stir.
- Decorate copper mugs with additional strawberry slices, lime wedges, and basil leaves. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.