- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Daphane Limoncello
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave or another sweetener of choice
- Splash of sparkling water or club soda optional
- Lemon slices for garnish
- In a plate, combine lemon zest with kosher salt. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of the glasses and dip them in lemon salt to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, tequila, limoncello, lemon juice, lime juice and agave. Shake it up! Pour in two glasses with ice.
- Add a splash of sparkling water or club soda, if desired. Garnish with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!