- 2 oz Daphane Limoncello
- 3 oz prosecco
- 1 oz club soda
- 1 cup ice
- 1 sprig mint (optional – for garnish)
- 3 slices lemon (optional – for garnish)
- Add ice to a glass of your choice.
- Add the limoncello, followed by the prosecco and club soda.
- Stir the ingredients.
- Add garnishes of mint and lemon, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
You can be totally creative with your additions and garnishes to this drink. Consider any of the following:
- Berries, such as strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries would be a welcome addition!
- Herbal garnishes, such as rosemary sprigs, basil, or even lavender would pair wonderfully!
- Flavored seltzers could definitely be used in lieu of club soda (like a San Pellegrino Sparkling Lemon Soda), but will slightly change the flavor.